Cam Can Blow a Raspberry



We were travelling home late the other night when Cameron suddenly stumbled upon a new skill. Firstly he spent 20 minutes yawning into his hand and arm whilst watching himself in the front passenger seats sun visor mirror. He thought this was a fabulous trick and tapped me repeatedly to tell me how clever he was.

All of a sudden one of his yawns went wrong and he made a raspberry sound. Well, that was interesting, how did he do that? After a couple of mixed up yawn raspberries he figured out how to blow a raspberry. Now he thought he was extremely clever, his taps for attention grew to thumps because this was very important and clearly I couldn't see him or hear him all the way on the other side of the car.

I continued to drive with Cameron blowing raspberries for at least 30 minutes. I suspect the only reason he stopped was because his mouth got tired. For the last 10 minutes of the trip he tried to lay his head on my shoulder because he was tired and needed a cuddle.

But in true Cameron fashion when I asked him the next day to show someone else how he blows a raspberry he looked at me funny like I'd lost my mind. He wasn't going to do that, don't me silly Mum.

Comments